Introduction

Starting in 2001, I began to track every book and movie I consumed. For information about books, movies, and other interests I have currently go to Aquatique.net, my personal domain and blog. Feel free to contact me about any books or movies I have consumed. Thanks for reading!

aquatique.net rss feed

2012-02-25

2001 - Books

2001
Total: 31. This list is incomplete I think, but most of the books are there. I don't remember a couple of them at all.

Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
Till We Have Faces by C. S. Lewis
Nzingha, Warrior Queen of Matamba by Patricia Mckissack
Marie Antoinette, Princess of Versailles by Kathryn Lasky
Isabel, Jewel of Castilla by Carolyn Meyer
Anastasia, The Last Grand Duchess by Carolyn Meyer
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
Sirena by Donna Jo Napoli
The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
The China Garden by Liz Berry
The Darkangel by Meredith Ann Pierce
Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross
Pandora by Anne Rice
Kaiulani: The People's Princess, Hawaii by Ellen Emerson White
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Amy & Isabelle by Elizabeth Sprout
The Last Time I Saw Mother by Arlene J. Chai
Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
On the Bright Side, I'm now the girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison
Elizabeth I : The Red Rose of the House of Tudor by Kathryn Lasky
Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
Lady Ch'iao Kuo: Warrior of the South by Laurence Yep
Victoria, May Blossom of Britannia by Anna Kirwan
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer

No comments: